Mom's Spaghetti Pie
This Recipe Makes: 1 pie
1 lb. Picitelli Macaroni (#8 Spaghetti)
1/2 cup grated cheese (pecarino romano)
4 or 5 eggs
salt & pepper
- Cook macaroni al dente and drain
- Return to pot and let cool
- After mac is cool add eggs & cheese & grease a large frying pan (the big farberware one with the high sides is good) with crisco or spray
- Add mac and cook over low heat until the bottonm of frying pan has browned mac
- Remove from heat and place plate over frying pan and tip mac out so that brown part is on top
- Re-grease the pan and return mac to it and cook until the under side has browned.
- Use a spatula to loosen the mac before you flip them
Liz, sorry this took so long! I've been busy!